- Adin Hill leads the team out for warm-ups, he is making his eighth consecutive start; he brings a a 6-0-1 record with a 2.67 GAA and a .923 SV% into the night. He is 2-0-0-0 against the Condors this season, stopping 48 of a combined 49 shots faced.
- There are no changes to the lineup the team used Friday night.
- Forward Hunter Fejes and Defenseman Justin Hache are tonight's healthy scratches. Forward Christian Fischer is out (undisclosed).
- Roadrunners donning their white uniforms for the seventh straight game; Bakersfield wearing orange alternates again
- Brandon Burlon called for a holding penalty five minutes in. Roadrunners successfully kill it off, allow only one shot.
- Roadrunners record four shots on their first power play of the evening. Chris Mueller fires a puck past Brossoit off the cross-bar.
- Taylor Beck, who was assigned to the Condors by the Edmonton Oilers early Saturday, nets both of Bakersfield's first period goals.
- The Roadrunners outshoot the Condors 11-9.
- Roadrunners outshooting Bakersfield 11-2 through the midway point of the second.
- Perlini, Mueller, Cunningham line SWARMING. No dice, though.
- Dakota Mermis takes a high-stick behind Adin Hill's net, looks to be drawing some blood - which should draw a double-minor.
- Roadrunners outshoot Bakersfield 17-3 in the second.
- The Roadrunners will begin the third with :19 seconds of power play time.
- Brendan Perlini opens up for a Chris Mueller feed, rockets home a one-timer to get the Roadrunners to within a goal with just over 11 minutes to play.
- Craig Cunningham one-times a Tyler Gaudet feed from the high slot, Chris Mueller redirects past Brossoit with 15 seconds remaining to tie the game.
- The Roadrunners enter overtime for the fourth occasion this season. They are 2-1-0 in the previous three accounts.
- Craig Cunningham is turned away by a blocker save on a breakaway, Bakersfield transitions and Josh Currie beats Adin Hill high with 2:31 left in OT, securing a 3-2 Condors victory.
- Bakersfield's Taylor Beck opens the scoring, beating Adin Hill off of a rebound.
- Taylor Beck scores his second of the game to give the Condors a 2-0 lead late in the first.
- Brendan Perlini gets the Roadrunners on the board in the third.
- Chris Mueller redirects home a Craig Cunningham shot to tie the game 2-2 with 15 seconds left in regulation.
- Bakerfield's Josh Currie beats Adin Hill high on a breakaway 2:31 into overtime to give the Condors a 3-2 win.