Our plans remain fluid and will be guided by state and local authorities, health departments and other medical experts. The guidelines listed are subject to change based on the most up-to-date information.
The Roadrunners are confident that games will be played during the 2020-21 season but in this new normal, we will be examining and implementing new policies and requirements for fans to follow at the games.
- All spectators are expected to be required to wear face coverings
- Physical Distancing Requirements
- Temperature Checks Upon Entry (all fans and workers)
- Thorough and Dedicated Cleaning and Disinfecting Protocols
- Reduced Capacity is expected
- All Season Ticket Members and Package Holders will Have Priority to Attend Games in Person over Individual Game Buyers
- Guided Entrances and Exits (one-way)
- Adjusted In-Arena Fan Circulation
- Areas that Promote a Collection of Fans Will be Reviewed and Remodeled in Order to Promote Maximum Safety Protocol
- Adjustments to Concession Stand and Merchandise Area Procedures