Welcome to the Tucson Roadrunners Donation Request Form!
The Tucson Roadrunners are dedicated to assisting community initiatives by providing donation items to non-profit organizations for fundraising purposes.
Please review our donation and organization guidelines before submitting your request. These guidelines are provided to ensure fairness and maximize the support the Tucson Roadrunners can provide.
Thank you for your continued and outstanding efforts in the communities you serve!
• In order to streamline our donations process, donation requests must be made online at least two weeks prior to event date. No written, phone, fax or e-mail requests will be accepted.
• The Tucson Roadrunners no longer mail donations. All donations must be picked up by a representative of your organization at the Roadrunners office.
• Donations must be used to raise additional funds for the requesting organization. We will not fulfill donation requests where the donated items are used as incentives or giveaways.
• Due to the high volume of requests we receive, we will not accept phone calls or emails regarding the status of your request.
• Organizations are limited to one request per fiscal year (July-June).
• Items donated will be decided upon at the discretion of the Tucson Roadrunners.
• The Tucson Roadrunners will not accept items to be autographed, and will not be responsible for returning any items received.
• The Tucson Roadrunners will only donate directly to 501(c)3 organizations.
• The Tucson Roadrunners cannot donate to religious, political or labor groups.
• The Tucson Roadrunners are unable to donate to companies (for-profit) holding organizational campaigns for non-profit organizations, as we donate directly to these groups.
• Events benefiting an organization outside the state of Arizona will not be granted a donation.
Click here to add your own text